Olivier DaySoul “Mr Saint Louis” EP (Prod. by Oddisee)

Photobucket

I've always felt fortunate when it comes to the artist I have at my disposal. They're talented, dedicated, self sufficient and above all, they're my friends. For those of you who don't know, Olivier Saint Louis aka "Olivier Daysoul" is one of my best friends & has been for sometime. We came together on this project to bring you something we started when we first met, a soul project. Our careers have taken us down many paths but we've always wanted to write, produce & record classic material.
The first 1,000 downloads are free, after that it will be available for "name your own price".

The download includes:
Four Original Tracks
Instrumentals
Acapellas [BPM Included]
Von Pea Of Tanya Morgan Remix of "In The Now'


Vocals by DaySoul, and produced by Oddisee; more need not be said! My pick is track 3 - Foolish. The toms on that are immense!



Grab it from the bandcap page after the jump below.
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails